Saturday, October 22, 2011

88% Saved... Only $40 for the Week!


This week went well and I was able to purchase a lot of things we were in immediate need of (milk, butter, parmesan cheese and trash bags). You know I am always excited about free organic produce, so I am just holding on to all my Recycle Bank points to use towards those carrots every couple weeks – I hope the coupon stays up for a while! The parmesan cheese was also a great deal this week at Publix. I paid $.80 for all four containers! Yes, I purchased more floss than my family could use in a very, very long time, but it is not for my family. All the floss and the toothbrushes are going to be donated to Operation Christmas Child, along with several other things I have purchased throughout the year.

Total purchase value: $343.27

Total paid, including tax: $40.01 (mail in rebate not factored in – total is what actually came out of my bank account this week)

Here is what I purchased:

4 bakery pastries (not pictured)

4 bags organic carrots

8 bags Whiskas cat food

4 Skippy peanut butter

7 La Cr̬me yogurt packs (2 packs already eaten Рthese are so yummy!)

12 Welch’s 100% juice (several different kinds)

8 V8 Fusion juice

2 (45 count) boxes kitchen trash bags

2 Softsoap body wash (smells wonderful!)

6 Mr. Clean multi surface cleaners (after sale and coupons I only paid $2.19 for all 6)

6 Resolve laundry stain removers (4 bottles and 2 sticks)

2 half gallons Smart Balance milk

4 containers parmesan cheese

1 box puppy train pads (we are hopefully getting a new puppy for Christmas, so these will come in handy - plus there was a coupon and a mail in rebate to try them free!)

2 John Frieda hair products

6 Sominex (found someone who uses these and gave them all the boxes I have purchased over the past few weeks – they were thrilled)

1 lb. butter

3 pack Dial bar soap

32 packs Reach floss (NO shelf clearing – Walmart was stocked!)

8 travel size body wash

4 packs UP2U gum (also going to Operation Christmas Child)

4 Reach toothbrushes

1 (18 ct.) eggs

2 packs Johnsonville Italian sausage

No comments:

Post a Comment