Thursday, October 13, 2011

$1.00 Al Fresco Coupon


Sign up for the Al Fresco e-newsletter and receive a $1.00/1 coupon: Al Fresco sign-up and coupon

I’m always excited when a coupon comes out on something all natural… especially when it is a product I know is really yummy! These sausages are a great alternative to the high fat, high sodium ones we are all familiar with enjoying. I first tried these sausages at my grandma’s house a couple months ago and thought they were delicious, but they were also out of my price range for what I would like to spend on a breakfast sausage. Even still, when I saw they were on sale at my local Publix a couple weeks ago, I thought I might buy a couple packs (without coupons - gasp!). Fortunately for me, they were all sold out and so I got a rain check. Now there are coupons for the sausage and I will be able to purchase them at just $.50 a pack with my rain check! So excited! Hope you can find a great deal, too.

P.S. This is just one of those times when a rain check ends up being a blessing in disguise.

No comments:

Post a Comment