Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Over 98% Savings!

This was a great week for couponing! All of this was purchased at multiple stores on different shopping trips - no shelf clearing, as always. Here is the what I did:

Over $277.00 worth purchased (not including value of gas card)
Paid $14.08 out of pocket (including tax)
Minus the $10.00 gas card
So, only $4.08 (including tax) for all of this!
I used a few more of my Extra Bucks than usually at CVS, but I ended up with more Register Rewards at Walgreens than I had when I started. Overall, I am pretty happy!

Included in purchases:
$10.00 gas card (I have to go back to pick it up, they were all out)
8 Hefty storage bags
1 box sandwich bag
1 box plastic wrap
1 box cotton swabs
4 body wash
1 shampoo
4 Huggies diapers
7 trail size Cascade dishwasher detergent
2 packs almonds
4 Expo markers 6ct each
10 travel size Pronamel toothpaste
14 Reach toothbrushes
3 Gatorade products
2 Crayola crayons 24ct each
3 trial size Tide laundry detergent
1 pack bandages
3 packs Trident gum
2 cans corned beef and hash
1 can chicken noodle soup (my son has been asking for this for a while, he was so excited to see I had finally gotten him his favorite soup)
14 packs M&Ms
11 Revlon nail polish
1 Hershey bar (already eaten) yum!
Various candies used as fillers (some already eaten)

*Are you ready to learn how to coupon yet?* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment