Saturday, September 10, 2011

Over $475 worth for $31!

This week went really well. I wasn’t able to get everything I wanted because the items were out of stock, but I got rain checks for next week. These items were purchased at Publix, Walmart, Walgreens and a couple things from CVS. All in all, I am happy to have my cereal cabinet restocked (with two of my husband’s favorite cereals), lots of organic carrots, several jars of marinara sauce and some frozen dinners for quick, easy meals. I saved more than 93%!

Total value: $475.33

Amount saved: $444.50

What I actually paid, including tax: $30.83

Shopping list:

10 frozen dinners (sorry, they didn't make it into the picture... I knew I was forgetting something, but didn't realize it was the frozen dinners until after I had put everything else away)

7 boxes Cinnamon Toast Crunch

4 (12 pack) Sun Drop soda

7 boxes Honey Nut Cheerios

10 jars Barilla marinara sauce (only 9 in picture)

3 bottles shampoo

1 bottle conditioner

1 bottle dry shampoo

3 bottles hair spray

4 boxes Combat ant bate

5 packs Huggies diapers

8 packs orgainic carrots

1 Mitchum deodorant

1 bottle Neosporin

2 bags Goldfish

3 (10 pack) guaze pads

3 cans tomato sauce

1 roll first aid tape

4-5 peppermint candies (My favorite candy, which is why there are only 2 left)

2 Milkway bars (only one in picture… my boys ate the other one as soon as we got in the car)

8 Osteo Bi-Flex (only 7 in picture - I already gave one away, and the rest will be donated)

4 bottles vitamin D

No comments:

Post a Comment