Friday, August 5, 2011

$9 for Pork Ribs and Organic Carrots!


Pork ribs, organic carrots and everything else was purchased for less than $9! Most was purchased at Walmart (not the pork ribs - they were bought at Winn-Dixie) on multiple shopping trips. There were several huge boxes full of Bic pens, so I did not clear the shelves. My husband works out of our home and so we are always in need of pens... I think they vanish into thin air while we are sleeping. :)

Here is my shopping list:

8lbs pork ribs
8 packs organic carrots
1 frozen pizza
1 yogurt
12 Bic pens 10ct each
6 trial size Tide laundry detergent
6 trial size Cascade dishwasher detergent
6 trial size women's Degree deodorant
1 pack Cottonelle fresh wipe (I am going to be potty training my little boy soon, so these will be great!)

No comments:

Post a Comment