Monday, September 26, 2011

Over $350 worth for $42 – a savings of 88%

Purchased this week:

1 (30ct) Zyrtec allergy medicine (not pictured)

12 V8 Fusion 100% juice

3 Huggies diapers

2 panties from VS (got coupons in the mail for 2 free)

4 K-Y jelly (moneymaker at Walmart)

1 natural kid’s cold and cough medicine

1 travel size Connect 4

1 Monopoly card game

1 Sorry card game

1 Scrabble apple game

2 microwave popcorn

5 Mott’s apple and white grape juice

3 Lumene face cream

2 Revlon make-up

2 Revlon concealer

12 Vick’s throat lozenges (these are great when you have a cold)

12 trial size Cascade dishwasher detergent

6 Orville Redenbacher popcorn containers

1 bag candy corn

3 Blistex lip balm

3 Voskos Greek yogurts

1 dozen eggs

2 rubbery alligators (not pictured - my boys were so good shopping with me that I decided to get them a little treat and they really love these alligators!)

various candies used as fillers (already eaten)

Note: out of pocket total ($42) includes tax and is before any rebates. The $42 amount is what actually came out of my wallet this week.

That being said, the deal gets even better: There is a mail in rebate on the Lumene to "try it free", so I will be getting a check back in the mail for $13.99 in the next couple of weeks (check can be cashed at my bank and used to purchase whatever I want)! AND, the popcorn I purchased is part of a special rebate type offer that will get me a $10 Publix gift card in about 6-7 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment