Thursday, September 15, 2011

Over 85% Savings (milk, eggs, juice, games!)

Spent a little bit more this week than last, but I’m still happy with my purchases. Everything was purchased at Publix (three separate stores), Walmart and Kmart. The games (worth over $72 total) are going to make great birthday and Christmas gifts… and I spent under $10 for all of them! My favorite purchase for the week was the juice, though, because my littlest isn’t very fond of vegetables and the juice masks a full serving of veggies quite nicely.

Here’s what I did:

Total value: $397.18

Total out of pocket, including tax: $54.93

That is a savings of over 85%!


3 (2 ct) Pillsbury breakfast biscuits

2 boxes graham crackers

2 boxes microwave popcorn (one already opened… didn’t make it into the picture)

1 box cookies

6 boxes toaster strudels (my husband will be so thrilled when he finds out about these!)

8 (12 ct) Sun Drop soda

16 boxes Puff with Vicks tissues

14 bottles V8 Fusion 100% Juice

2 Cooties games

1 Sorry U-Build game

1 gallon milk

12 bags Kettle Brand chips

11 Febreze warmers

2 travel size Connect 4 games

3 T.G.I. Fridays frozen dinners

2 boxes organic waffles

4 bags Goldfish

2 Sorry card games

2 Monopoly card games

1 Scrabble card game

1 dozen eggs

6 Yoplait smoothie mixes

3 mangos

3 pounds apples (some already eaten)

4 Degree deodorant

2 bottles vitamin D

1 loaf of bread (not pictured)

1 pack cranberry cookies (also not pictured – free with coupon from CVS)

No comments:

Post a Comment