Sunday, January 22, 2012

Puppy Food, Teddy Grahams and Toys!


My boys love the Transformers kits and are already playing with their two... which is why they aren't in the picture. So, gifts for my little ones and for adding to our "birthday stockpile". I purchase fun gifts when they are on sale and/or inexpensive, so I have them on hand when a birthday comes around. It means that I am not only prepared for birthdays, but I didn't cost much to get that way! It's great! Plus, since we were already at Toy-R-Us and I had some rewards to use there, the boys got to each pick out another fun toy (2 yr. old got a dinosaur shovel and 4 yr. old got a spaceship water sprinkler for this summer).

We didn't really need much for groceries and I am waiting on some items I special ordered last Monday (I sure hope they come in soon before my coupons expire.) In the mean time, I submitted for the $10 mail in rebate from purchasing the Kotex and Speedstick products. As I have explained in the past, I will NOT be subtracting the value of the rebate from my weekly total until I actually receive it. Hence, my totals this week are calculated as if the rebate does not exist. I will factor it in later when it arrives in my mailbox!

My total before sales and coupons: $339.32
Total paid, including tax: $26.25 (about half my weekly budget!)

2 (2.6 lbs. each) bottom round roasts
10 Acai berry organic juice (so yummy!)
2 Crunchmaster crackers
2 Pepperidge Farm baked chips (already eaten!)
10 tuna packs
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can artichokes
18 Teddy Graham To-Go packs (store had a HUGE box full!)
4 Sundown vitamins
2 One A Day kid's vitamins
11 UP2U gum
2 (45 ct. each) Hefty trash bags
1 Tide, trial size
4 Kotex pads
4 Kotex liners
8 Lady's Speedstick deodorant (No shelf clearing - there were at least 20 left on the shelf)
3 (3.5 lb each) Beyond One dog food
6 (3.5 lb each) Beneful puppy food (So happy to find puppy food at a good price. Max, our new puppy, has already gone through 1 bag - not pictured)
6 Kre-O Transformers construction kits (No shelf clearing - I bought 4 at Toys-R-Us and 2 at Target)
2 other toys (clearance at Toys-R-Us)

No comments:

Post a Comment