Monday, December 12, 2011

Ham, Cheese and French Bread!

This past week was a little slower than most, so I stocked up on ground beef (again) and bought a nice big ham! I also splurged on the chicken Cordon Bleu (my husband's favorite easy dinner) and the packs of string cheese for my boys… which is why my total is a little over the $50 mark. I like to bring a couple snacks for my boys when we go out and the individually packed string cheese is great. My favorite purchase for the week, however, would have to be the French bread. It is SO delicious and we have been able to use it to make both sandwiches and garlic bread.


Total before sales and coupons: $214.84

Total paid, including tax: $59.08


Not pictured, but included in totals:

6 ½ lbs. ground beef

4 (1 lb. packs) mozzarella cheese (pizza and lasagna were on the menu this past week)


In picture:

2 boxes Honey Maid graham crackers

3 (12 packs) Nestea iced tea

8 bags Pepperidge Farm French bread (2 bags already eaten)

2 boxes chicken Cordon Bleu

3 Jell-O pudding mixes

4 trial size Crest Whitestrips

4 Oral B toothbrushes

2 packs string cheese

1 roll shipping tape

1 Revlon nail polish

6 packs UP2U gum

2 packs Revlon emory boards

1 snowman picture frame ornament

1 bottle Sundown B6

3 boxes Panko

1 box candy canes

2 tubes toothpaste (coupons inside!)

8 Zephyrhills sparking water

1 (over 6 lb.) ham

4 tubes Pillsbury cookie dough

2 packs Schick disposable razors

1 Schick shaving cream

2 cans organic tomato paste

2 containers cherry tomatoes (from my garden, not included in total value)

3 lbs. gala apples (some eaten)

1 (8 pack) hamburger buns

No comments:

Post a Comment