Friday, July 29, 2011

$10 Gas Card at CVS for $.10 Cents, Plus More!

The gas card deals at CVS haven't fit my couponing style in the past, but this week I was thrilled to see the deals available! These items were purchased at two different stores on separate shopping trips (the coupons listed a limit of 4 like coupons per shopping trip). If this doesn't prove how amazing the savings with coupons can be, than I don't know what will!



Purchased:

4 Herbal Essence Shampoo $2.49 each
4 Aussie Shampoo $2.49 each
4 Aussie Gel $1.24 each (clearance)
2 Aussie Spray Gels $2.49 each
2 Herbal Essence Mouse $2.49 each
1 Zyrtec 5ct

Coupons used:

8 $1.00/1 Herbal Essences or Aussie Product from RP 6/12
8 $3.00/1 Herbal Essences or Aussie Styler when you buy Herbal Essences or Aussie Product from PG 7/3

1 Free Zyrtec 5ct from mailbox (I signed up to get the coupon a while ago)

Total for both trips, including tax: $6.10

Paid with: $4 in Extra Care Bucks and $2.10 in tax

Got back $6.00 in ECB for the Zyrtec (a rain check deal from a few weeks ago - I have been waiting for my store to get more of the 5ct in since the sale.)

AND got a $10.00 gas card for purchasing the Herbal Essence and Aussie products.

So, only ten cents (after deducting the ECB I got back) and I walked away with over $80 worth of product, plus a $10.00 gas card!

1 comment:

  1. Great job! Im a new follower. Ill be checking back again.:) thanks.
    http://jessycaspage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete